Friday, October 24, 2008

Sad News....

Hello everyone

I had to come and share some rather sad news with you today. Today at work my coworkers and I received some rather sad news which I wanted to share with you. My coworker that we had the party for Willie Hines died last night at Southern Regional Hospital.

I am rather sad at the moment after having heard the news. My coworker's and I had known Willie for quite a while which makes it hard to know that he is gone. I am glad that we had the party for him and that he was able to come and see us. I am sure that after the family makes the arrangements I will go and attend his funeral. I know that he is no longer in pain but its shocking to know that just after we had a party in his honor that he passed away last night.

I am sure his family and friends are as upset about the news as my coworker's and I are. I do hope that everyone he loves knows that we will always love and miss him. I always thought that he was such a great guy and I hope that his family will know that we will all miss him a lot. Its still hard to know that he is gone and that we will never see him again. I hate to have lost a coworker but he was in pain and I know that he will miss us I'm sure. I am glad that I was able to know him and work with him but work will surely be different without him around.

Anywho...I had to come and share the news with you. I'm sorry for such sad news but I thought you would like to know.

Take care everyone

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear about your coworker and friend....

LYN said...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT MONAE...

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((HUGTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend.You are in my thoughts and prayers.

megryphon said...

My condolences on the loss of your friend. I rejoice with you that you were able to celebrate Willie's life while he was still living. Prayers for you and his other friends and family.

:^) Jan the Gryphon
http://gryph-wotd.blogspot.com/

ADB said...

Condolences on Willie's passing, Monae.

thisismary said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that soon you will just remember the good times with your co-worker and not how sad you are now.

Hugs

Mary

Bill said...

I hope that you are glad that you had the party for Willie when you did. He went to his afterlife knowing that folks loved him. Good for you, you have made a difference in someone's life.
My Regards, Bill.