Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Great Football Game.....

Hello everyone !!!!!!

How is everyone today ?? I have to say that I had a really wonderful time today. My dad and I and my niece's had a great time at the game. We were sitting in section 340 and I have to say that it was a great game. The Atlanta Falcons beat the New Orleans Saints 34 to 20.

I really had a great time at the game. There were quite a lot of people there at the game. We rode the Marta train to get to the game and they had to check purses and everything. I had a great time screaming with the other Falcon's fans who were at the game. My niece's also enjoyed themselves at the game as well. I thought that it was fun seeing everyone else in their Atlanta Falcons outfits and things. They also had face painting people who were at the Georgia dome. The game began as soon as we got there. It took a while for us to get to our seat's. I had fun with the other people who were sitting near us. I must say that it was a great time for us and the weather was pretty nice today to be going to the football game. I would like to go back to another game I just don't know when. My mom decided not to go to the game this time and I wish she could have went with us.

So how was your day my dear world ?? I do hope that you got to have a really nice Sunday. I'll talk to you all again later.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))So glad you had a good time and they won.WooooHooooooo.

Bill said...

But, what about all the hot dogs?
I'm real happy you had a good time. I think football games are a lot of excitement and fun.
Regards, Bill.