Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Hair-Do....

Hello everyone !!!!!

Good evening to you all. I have to say that I have been doing quite well these days. It has been a week of work for me but I have to say that I have been feeling really really really really good.

I have to share something with you. A few days ago I was playing around with my hair and I found out that my hair has grown out quite a bit. The thing is I have started wearing my hair down in a little style which I still like. A lot of people at my work especially some of the men have told me that they like my hair and that they think I look cute. I have been getting a ton of compliments on my hair and how it looks. I have been enjoying all of the compliments about my hair.

The thing is the guy that I wanted to notice me actually has NOT noticed that I changed my hair. He hasn't said anything about my hair or how I have been wearing it. I thought that he would say something and did he ??? NO !!!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't worry about what he thinks anymore. Maybe he just is NOT into me.

I have enjoyed hearing from people that I look cute and that they like my hair.

So how is everyone these days ??? Has anyone been shopping lately ??? You might want to know that its almost THANKSGIVING. Do you have any plans for the holidays yet ???

Do keep me posted. Take care.

No comments: