Friday, November 14, 2008

Its Friday....And A Shooting

Hello everyone

Good evening. How is everyone today ?? Well let me begin by saying that it was a very foggy day in Atlanta, Georgia and the sky looked like a cloudy bowl of clam chowder.

Anywho...today was another day at work for me of course. You might want to know that one of my coworker's told me that she thinks I am fat which I think was a really terrible thing to say. I don't feel that its right to talk about someone's weight or what a person looks like I just think its rather rude and NOT at all polite. Am I wrong ? I didn't say anything to her because I was mad at her at the time and I am still mad at her for what she said.

Once my family and I got home my mom and I took my youngest niece to her swimming lesson she takes at a recreaction center near my work. My oldest niece went with her grandfather to her piano lessons that she takes from time to time. My youngest niece does quite well at swimming and she is getting better and better every time. Once we got home we went and picked up my father and my oldest niece so we could go out for dinner. We ended up going to a Mexican restaurant and the food was good. After we ate we noticed a lot of Police cars and Emergency crew's driving in to a place which was near the Mexican restaurant we were at. Apparently a guy was shot at the pool hall which is a few stores down from the Mexican restaurant. There was quite a commotion going on but hopefully the Police were able to catch whoever shot the guy. I wonder if the news of the shooting will be on television tonight you just never know do you. I do hope that the guy who was shot is alright and that he was NOT killed.

Of course we left the area and we took a ride to the mall which is always fun. We all did some window shopping which is fun. I saw quite a few things but I didn't buy anthing. I will be buying my family a purple Christmas tree this year which my family wants. I can't wait to go buy it.

So how are all of you tonight ?? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. By the way a few days ago I bought two movies which consisted of : "Stir Of Echoes" with Kevin Bacon and the other movie was "Hidden Places". I have NOT seen the movies yet but I plan to.

Of course tomorrow starts the weekend do you have any plans ?????

That's all for now. Good night.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Monae full of mall shopping and great dining. : ) Luv ya!

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a great weekend

ADB said...

Hope nobody got seriously hurt in the shooting, Monae.