Monday, November 17, 2008

Work....And A Really Gorgeous Guy

Hello everyone

Okay so good evening how are all of you ?? It was a pretty cold day outside but there was NO snow in sight however.

Anywho....today started another week at work for me. It was a very busy busy busy busy busy day. I do have to tell you that I saw the most gorgeous guy today at work and yes I talked to him. This guy was a lawyer who looked very much like the singer Brian McKnight here is the link if you want to get an idea of how the guy looked ---> http://www.brian-mcknight.com/ . I saw the guy and I said hello to him with a smile and he said hello back and I asked him how he was and he responded with a smile and he said he was doing fine. This guy let me tell you that he had the most amazing smile and he had really nice eyes. I did happen to like his voice as well. As I walking back down the hallway I told him good-bye with another smile and he told me to have a good day and I responded with telling him to have a good day as well. He was dressed in a really nice suit and tie and I have to tell you that I wish I could have asked him for his phone number. I didn't get to see him later in the day however but I wonder if I will see him tomorrow.

You might want to know that I am reading the book I bought called "The Man Of My Dreams" by Curtis Sittenfeld and it is a really great book. I am enjoying reading it a lot and I wonder how it will end. Have you read any good books lately ?? Do let me know.

By the way we have a new guy working with us at work he started today. His name is D*****D and he is a much older gentlemen. He is a really nice guy and he is a good worker. I don't know much about him but I am sure we will get to know him as he works with us. He seems to like us and he didn't mind being around us. Hopefully we will get to know him as time goes on. Its a change to have someone new around but sometimes change can be an interesting thing. You just never know I guess so we will have to wait and see.

So how was your day today ?? I do hope you all had a really nice Monday. As you may know Thanksgiving is almost here. Are you ready for Thanksgiving ?? I do want to wish you all the best of the holidays.

Take care

1 comment:

Allison said...

Change can be scary, but it should also be embraced, cause with change brings new possibilities in life. Hope you have a beautiful day every day. Luv ya!