Saturday, November 8, 2008

Announcement

Hello. Its me again. I have such news for you that I wanted to come by and share it with you.

You might want to know that Brian Nichols who was known for his escape and killing in Atlanta, Georgia in the Fulton County courthouse on March 11, 2005 was found guilty on all 54 counts on November 7, 2008. His charges included murder, kidnapping, robbery, felony murder, aggravated assault on a police officer, battery, theft, carjacking, rape and escape from authorities.

I have to say that I am so very happy that the jurors found him guilty for the things he did. I have to say that justice was served by the jurors and by the judge presiding over the case. I am happy to know that he will spend the rest of his life behind bars. I think that the families of those that he killed are able to see that he was punished for the lives he took. I think that Brian needs to understand that what he did was wrong and that he needs to be punished for what he did on March 11, 2005. It was sad to know what he did on that tragic day and I am sure that no one in Atlanta, Georgia will ever forget what he did. Anywho I am just relieved over the verdict. I can't wait to hear the sentence that he will get so the case can be resolved once and for all.

On a much happier note tomorrow my dad and I and my nieces will be going to the Atlanta Falcons football game tomorrow. I have NEVER been to a football game. Usually we watch the game on television but tomorrow I get to see it up close and personal. I can't wait until I get to go to my very first football game. I am sure it will totally be fun and well worth it. I do hope that the Falcons win the game tomorrow that will be something to see.

That's all my news for now. I'll talk to you again later.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I never heard of this guy and what he did,but glad he will be going to jail for the rest of his life,I wouldnt think he even deserves to go to jail,maybe get setences to death,becaus he hurt so many peoples lifes.I dont know.I am happy that you will get to see a football game,I will never forget the day I sae the Redskins,it was so much fun,even thoe I didnt like sitting up to high,but,I just try not to think about it.LOL.Have fun and let us know how you liked it.

Anonymous said...

Monas' Enjoy the game. It should be fun. Hope your weather is nice, Bill

Bill said...

Boy, am I jelous that you are getting to go to the Falcons game. Have a good time and eat a lot of hot dogs.
I am also glad to hear that another murderer will get what's coming to him.
Enjoy the game!!!
Regards, Bill