Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Sad....

Hello everyone

Today I have to share some rather sad news that I received. By the way how is everyone today ? I hope you are all well.

Anywho...you might want to know that earlier this morning my boss called me and two of my coworker's into the office but not the new people. My boss called us into the office to inform us that a lady who used to work in our department a while back passed away yesterday of a heart attack. The lady's name is Theresa and I was the one who took her place since she left on medical disability. I met her a few times since I had started in her place. I have to say that Theresa was a very sweet and caring person. She was very nice to me and she would call us from time to time at work to see how we were doing. She was known by a lot of people at our job and she will truly be missed by all of us. I talked to Theresa a few times on the phone at work and she always made sure to ask how I was. My coworker's and I didn't know until our boss told us that she had died. We were surprised by the news of her death. I am completely saddened by the news because she was a pretty nice person. Everyone was shocked by the news that she had passed. I do hope that her family knows that we all liked her and remember her fondly. My coworker's and I went to her house today to see her boyfriend and he was still dealing with the news of her having passed. I still can't believe the news.

Anywho.....how was your day ??? I do hope that you had a really nice day. Of course it is still cold here in Georgia. How is the weather where you are ??

I'll talk to you later. Good night

3 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))I am sorry for the loss.You are in my thoughts and prayers.

LYN said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CO WORKER...IT'S COLD HERE BUT OTHER THAN THAT ALL IS GOOD...

ADB said...

That is very sad, Monae, the lady's family is in thoughts as are you all