Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone

Good evening and Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!! Well a few minutes ago my folks and I and my niece's had our Thanksgiving feast which consisted of turkey obviously, cranberry sauce, macaroni-n-cheese, dressing, yams, rolls, vegetables and much much more.

At the moment the food is all put up and I decided to come and say hello. So how was your Thanksgiving ??? I do hope that your day was filled with lots of fun, family and perhaps friends and memories. By the way what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving day ???

Tomorrow my folks and I and my niece's will head over to my cousin Aaron's house for a little meal. What are you doing tomorrow ?? Any shopping ??? hanging with family ???

Let me know. Bye

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Happy Thanksgiving Monae

Yasmin
xx

ADB said...

Hope you had a great time, Monae