Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some Random Thoughts For You....

Hello dear world

Good evening. I wanted to come by and share just a few thoughts with you. Its getting rather late here in my neck of the woods.

You will be happy to know that my mother is getting better. My nieces and my father and I are doing well. I read a good book called "A Soldier For Christmas" by the writer Jillian Hart which was a really good book. I had some bowtie pasta with a white alfredo sauce with shrimp for dinner with broccoli which was good. Of course tomorrow I will be going back to work. The weather was nice today and the rain seems to be gone.

All in all things are good. How was your day dear world ? I hope that you had a really nice Sunday. I will talk to you again later.

Bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy week Monae. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Glad Mum is feeling better.  I had an ok day yesterday. It was very warm so couldn't do very much. went to my sisters as always for a delicious Sunday lunch..we had chicken casorole that was chicken pieces donein a lovely tarragon and lemon sause that she makes with mashed potato's brocolli,leaks,and carrots. Then we had rice pudding with lovely raspberries.  delicious.  Have a good day at work today.  Loe  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your Mother is getting better and that the rest of you seem to be well. Have a great week this week. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you Mum is getting better xxx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I am glad Mom is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Glad your mother is getting better Monae.  I have not been getting alerts for your journal for some time now so I am adding you again.  I miss you stopping over at mine as well.  Have a great weekend.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/