Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some News....

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!! Its me again. Its been raining recently in my neck of the woods. Of course I have been working all this week and I am through with Inmate Training. The Deputy Warden taught us in our final class. I learned a lot and I am glad I took the class.

Anywho....yesterday about 11pm there was a guy who works in Law Enforcement in the Special Operations Unit and he was waiting for the elevator. He and I talked for a few minutes he said hello to me and I replied in return. We then joked around with each other before getting on the elevator. The silly thing is...I didn't ask him his name. I always seem to do that. He had a great sense of humor and an amazing smile I doubt that I will see him again because that was my first time seeing him.

In other news yesterday my folks and I went over to the Senior Center near the house to go vote early. My dad had already went to vote somewhere else so my mom and I went in to vote. Yes, I voted for my Uncle Tony for the position of Superior Court Clerk that he is running for. I hope he wins I think that he will do a great job.

After we went to vote we went over to Blockbuster to take back some movies we had rented previously. We did end up renting some more movies of course. My mom picked up a movie called "The Air I Breathe" . I hate to say it but at first I thought that it was NOT going to be good but I was wayyyy WRONG. The movie turned out to be quite GOOD. I think that the best part of the movie was the actor Brendan Fraser who was quite wonderful and Andy Garcia was also quite good in the movie. My folks also liked the movie and I can say that I higly recommend it.

Anywho...today was another day at work for me. I was down at the employee entrance where I saw Andrew and the best part was he and I started talking. He was the one that started the conversation and it was a very great conversation that we had. It was so nice talking to him. He talked to me and he asked me questions and he asked me what I was doing for the weekend which I told him. I told him that I am going to a barbecue Saturday which I don't really know anyone. Its some people that my folks know so I told Andrew that I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. He then said that he hopes that I have fun over the weekend. He is a really nice guy and he definitely has a great smile. I really enjoyed talking to him and I did make sure to tell him to have a great evening as I was leaving work which he said the same to me as he waved to me. Before we started talking he did say that it was nice seeing me again since I hadn't seen him this week until now. I have to say that I still like him and I am glad that we talked today. My dear world I still think that Andrew is a pretty great guy. Maybe its okay that he and I talk he doesn't see a problem with it. He wouldn't talk to me if he didn't want to right ???

Anywho.....how has your week been ??? I do hope that you have enjoyed your week. How are things in your part of the world ?? That's all for me and my news. I will be back to talk to you later.

Good-night !!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))I think you are a very sweet and and very outgoing person,thats why alot of people like you and I think He likes talking to you.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your training.  It is also a good thing that you are talking to this Andrew.  You may never date this guy but there is nothing wrong with being friends.  The more friends you have the better.  Have a good Friday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your training Monae. God luck t your uncle.
Maybe you should invite Andrew to the bbq at the weekend. At least you'd have someone to talk to.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed your course with the Inmate Training...good for you. Hope that your Uncle gets in as the Superior Court Clerk..don't forget to let us know.  Glad that you are speaking to Andrew..just as I said you just have to take every oppertunity that comes along..    We had a better day yestedray weather wise at least it was dry most of the time. Unlike Wednesday when It rained without stopping for 12 hours !!  I was thinking I would have to go and buy a canoe !!.Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed your course with the Inmate Training...good for you. Hope that your Uncle gets in as the Superior Court Clerk..don't forget to let us know.  Glad that you are speaking to Andrew..just as I said you just have to take every oppertunity that comes along..    We had a better day yestedray weather wise at least it was dry most of the time. Unlike Wednesday when It rained without stopping for 12 hours !!  I was thinking I would have to go and buy a canoe !!.Love Sybil xx