Monday, July 7, 2008

I Am Officially A Very Silly Person......

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone once more to you all !!!!!!!! My dear world you will laugh as you read this and even I have to laugh at myself today.

I totally overreacted today about going to the Clayton County Prison near my work. I went with one of the guys from my department and I totally thought that it was going to be this terrible horrible experience which it wasn't. Our teacher was a guy named Cpt. Holsey and he was a really nice teacher. I didn't do so well on the GCIC test that we had to take but he said that it was alright he just wanted to see what we knew. The Inmate Training class we had from 10:00am to 4:00pm today was quite informative and I sure learned quite a lot and I have to say that you all and my mom was very right. Sometimes you have to go into life and sample different things and different experiences. I sure feel like a huge dork after all the complaining and whining I did about how I thought going to the Prison was going to be like. It was totally different than how I thought it was going to be. It was a learning experience and I made it into this big huge deal than what it was.

Anywho......I do have to go back tomorrow for the last class at 8:00am - 11:30am which I am sure will be a learning experience as well. Who knows maybe one day I will have to work with Inmates and I might be really good at working with them. I dressed in my pink shirt with my light brown slacks with my matching necklace and my earrings and matching bracelet and I did look nice at the prison. I always make a big deal out of things and I am learning that its silly to blow things out of poportion. We did find things to laugh at and we enjoyed the class. There was a nice looking guy there named DEAN but he complained a lot about having to go back to work after class.

I am learning my dear world....I am learning. So how was your day ??? I do hope that you had a nice Monday. It was a nice warm day in Georgia and it was a nice day overall.

That's about all for now. I'll get back with you later

Bye !!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I told you that it would probably be different than you were thinking and it turned out fun.  Take care and enjoy Tuesday as well.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Dont be to hard on yourself.I am sure you werent the only one who was nervous.You are going to be good.Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Monas', you not only learned about Prison today but you learned something about your self.
This is be a big boost for your self esteem, Good ludk, Bill

Anonymous said...

I'm forced to agree with you, you are a silly person, very silly! LOL  Glad your day went much better than you thought.  Have a happy Tuesday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

But I understand how you would think that.
They portray prisons on tv as such bad places....

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, and glad that you fond your day so much better than you have been thinking it would be ... Never ever give up on getting chances to learn something new...you never know when it will come in useful. Just think what you could write on your CV if you ever wanted to change jobs.  Love  Sybil xx