Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some News....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!! Your probably wondering where have you been lately ??? Well my dear world I have been around and doing fine. I have been working and keeping busy. My boss has been on vacation this week and we have all been good while he's away.

Anywho...its been pretty hot here in my neck of the woods. Its been like a 1000 degrees lately. It wasn't too bad today which was nice. While I was at work there were a ton of police officers at my work. There is a case that is supposed to go to the grand jury. The case involves two police officers who might or might not be indicted for murder because they were trying to stop a guy from running over a fellow officer. I hope that the police officer's are NOT indicted since they were doing their job and trying to help out a fellow police officer who was being hurt. I didn't hear if the case was going to be turned over to the grand jury or NOT but hopefully it won't but you never know.

Of course today I saw Andrew and we chatted for a few minutes this morning at work. He even joked around with me as we were chatting. Its always nice to talk to him and yes I still think that he's a pretty nice looking guy. There is this other guy at work named K---H and I really do like him. I talked to K---H this afternoon and I have to say that he is a pretty charming guy. I try to take the time even if I'm busy to stop and talk to him. I'm just saying my dear world.

So how are things with you my dear world ??? I hope all is well with you. How are things in your part of the world ??? I am feeling better these days

Good-night dear world

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Keith gets turned on by you! LOL : )  Glad to hear you are feeling better these day and I hope it continues tomorrow as well.  Have a happy one.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Its good to keep busy.I hope it all turns out ok for thoes police officers.Have a nicenight.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear all is well Monae' , have a good weekend. Bill

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, two on the go Monae, ya little minx ;-)
Gaz x