Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!! Its officially Friday. It was another day at work for me and yes it was a little bit of a busy day for me but not too bad.

Today I saw Andrew as I was walking by at work and he made a point to stop me and say hello and to ask me how I was doing. I stopped and said hello to him and asked him how he was doing in return. I do like talking to him and he has such an amazing smile. I just had to share that little note with you.

My folks are going to a barbecue tomorrow but I don't really know the people at the barbecue so I was thinking of not going. I just don't feel like going tomorrow.

How was your day dear world ??? I do hope that you all had a really nice Friday. I do hope that you all enjoy your weekend. It was another long week and now its time for the weekend. Do you have any plans ??

Good-night all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day....

Just workin on the house this weekend....

Anonymous said...

Not sure what we will be doing this weekend.  It is our village flower show so might trundle across the rec to the hall and look and see what folks have been growing. Think there won't be so much as the weaher has been pretty awful..so far this morning it is dry and the sun is shining wonder how long it will last !! whatever you do have a nice time. Hope you are feeling a but better these days.  How did your Uncle get on at the election ?  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

My weekend will consist of taking care of Ken and the two pups. I hope you have a good one. Helen

Anonymous said...

I think you should go to the bbq.  You never know who you might meet.  You might make a friend or more, but you will never find out staying at home.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTOOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad you still talk to Andrew and I hope you wil go to the BBQmsounds like fun and I am sure your parents wil not leave you by yoursef.And I aggree with the other comment,you never know who you might meet.

Anonymous said...

i was bored so i went shopping..for books! LOL
Lyn