Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful News....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!!!!!! Let me begin by saying that I am truly truly truly truly happy happy today. Earlier today my dad and I and my nieces went down to Piedmont Hospital to see my mom.

The good news is that she got to come home today with us. She is getting better and I am glad that she is out of the hospital. The doctor gave her some medicine that she has to take of course. While we were there my nieces and I went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I had a hot dog and my nieces each had some french fries. I had some of my youngest niece's french fries and I can tell you that they have some of the best french fries in town.

Anywho....we went back to the room and the nurse came and took out her IV and got her ready to go home. She was given some prescription for some medicine and another nurse brought her a wheelchair and we got home. It did start to rain on the way but I didn't mind the rain today.

On the way to the hospital however the expressway was a mess. Three of the lanes were closed off due to some road work being done. We did get there and we were happy to find out that my mom could go home. Today was a most wonderful day. Its so very nice having my mom home again and you know what she missed......me making her coffee.

How was your day my dear world ?? I do hope that your day was a nice one. All is well in my neck of the woods. How are things in your part of the world ?? That's about all for now.

Good-night dear world

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very good day. Glad that you Mom was able to come home. Made one happy family day. Helen

Anonymous said...

I am so so happy for you all that Mum has got home . I am sorry that I havn't written before but I just got home myslef from Scotland went up Tuesday came back very late Friday  the drive down was horrendous took us about 10 hors usually only about 7  the traffic was horrible to drive in.  Love for now  Sybil X
Love to your Mom as well  ope she continues to get well. I expct you will be helping her all you can XXX

Anonymous said...

I am so so happy for you all that Mum has got home . I am sorry that I havn't written before but I just got home myslef from Scotland went up Tuesday came back very late Friday  the drive down was horrendous took us about 10 hors usually only about 7  the traffic was horrible to drive in.  Love for now  Sybil X
Love to your Mom as well  ope she continues to get well. I expct you will be helping her all you can XXX

Anonymous said...

So glad your Mum is home and much better.  As you say, wonderful, wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your mum is home and feeling better.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad your mom is home now.  Don't you just love traffic jams caused by road construction?  Have a good Sunday.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am glad to hear you Mom is home.

Anonymous said...

Monae, glad your Mother was discharged and is doing better. Now make her another cup of coffee. Bill

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing much better and is home now.  Hopefully she is resting well today and you are all having a happy Sunday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased your mom has been able to come home, Monae. Hope she can recover and recuperate further :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you Mum is feeling better. I need to ask a question though. They serve hot dog's and french fries in a hospital?
Gaz x