Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just A Note.....

Hello dear world

Good evening how is everyone ? I am doing fine. You might want to know that I did NOT go to the barbecue this afternoon. My family came back early and they said that it wasn't fun. They said they had decided not to stay long at the barbecue.

I did watch the movie "27 Dresses" yesterday which was a good movie. I stayed home and just hung out. I don't have any plans tomorrow but you never know.

How are you my dear world ?? How are things with you ?? I do hope all is well. That's all for now.

Good-night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is most unusual for you not to be busy over the weekend...That will do you no harm...just relax and chill out.  Love  sybilx

Anonymous said...

A nice relaxing weekend huh?
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your lazy weekend.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Maybe the BBQ wasn't fun because you didn't join your family. They are used to you going with them. Have a nice Sunday. Helen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Maybe you will go to the next BBq.Have a nice Sunday and week ahed.