Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Wonderful 4th Of July......

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!!! I wanted to come by and tell you that I had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday. Our day began rather unfun. My folks and I and my niece's went over to IHOP to eat which I hate to say was NOT good. No one came over to see us or just to bring us a glass of water and the waiter's and the waitress's were in the same room we were in. We had decided to get up and leave. My mom made sure to tell them that we were NOT happy with how we were treated.

We left IHOP and we went for breakfast at Denny's nearby which was good. I did treat for breakfast and after we ate we took a ride over to Walmart to do some shopping. I did get some more fireworks for a little celebration we had at the house. A friend of my oldest niece Jeanette met us at Walmart and she came home with us. We had a little cook out at the house followed by fireworks that we enjoyed later in the evening.

Before we went to eat however my uncle Tony and my aunt dropped over to the house to see us for a few minutes. Later in the evening my mom and I watched the movie "National Treasure 2" which was a really great movie and I have to say that Nicholas Cage did a very wonderful job in the movie and he was definitely worth watching. I really liked the movie. My dad also liked the movie as well.

I hoped that the 4th was really nice for the troops in Iraq and I am hoping that they can come home soon.

Anywho......today my folks and I and my niece's and Jeanette's friend Dayja went to Southlake Mall to do some shopping. I didn't buy anything but I did some window shopping which is always fun. My dad bought a shirt and my youngest niece got a new backpack with wheels on it which she liked.

I can tell you that at the mall there is a place called "Auntie Anne's" which have the best pretzels in town. I got me a sour cream and onion pretzel and it was nice and hot from the oven and it was quite good. They also have a pretzel wrapped around a hot dog that my dad had and it sure looked good. Going to Southlake Mall is always fun and we enjoy it.

Later on we left the mall and we came home and my folks fixed dinner which I helped. My folks and I did watch two more of our movies. I hate to say that the movie "Fool's Gold" was a huge disappointment. The first minute was funny and after that it just got NOT worth watching. We also watched the movie "Vantage Point" a few minutes ago and we LOVVVVVVED it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you that Dennis Quaid and Forest Whitaker were quite wonderful throughout the movie. I higly recommend "Vantage Point" it is a must see movie.

Right now my niece and her friend are enjoying their sleepover and I think that her friend is a really nice young woman and they are having a blast. I have to say that I enjoy spending time with my family.

So my dear world how was your day ?? I do hope that you had a really nice 4th of July I sure did. All in all how are things in your part of the world ??? Its pretty late here in my part of the world so I will say......

Good-night !!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had such a great 4th July...I had thought that all the shops closed on 4th July so that everyone would enjoy the day..That came as a bit of a surprise to me that they are all open... Love Sybiol xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had such a great 4th July...I had thought that all the shops closed on 4th July so that everyone would enjoy the day..That came as a bit of a surprise to me that they are all open... Love Sybiol xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had such a great 4th July...I had thought that all the shops closed on 4th July so that everyone would enjoy the day..That came as a bit of a surprise to me that they are all open... Love Sybiol xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had such a nice 4th July!!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am glad you all had a good 4th.I love FoolsGold one of my fave movies.I love Matthew.