Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quite A Day....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. How are you all ?? I just got home a few minutes ago from my aunt and uncle's house and I will explain why later in my news.

Anywho...it was another day at work for me and I am happy to report that the charges were dropped completely against the police officers which I think is great news. The police officers were doing their jobs and they were doing their duty as police officers so it was good that the charges against them were dropped.

While I was at work apparently my mom was NOT feeling well so my dad took my mom to Piedmont Hospital with my nieces. Apparently her blood pressure was sky high and they did some tests on her.

I rode home with a coworker and when I got home my uncle was waiting on me while my dad was still with my mom at the hospital. I ended up going to the Senior Center with my uncle Tony and my aunt. You will be quite proud of me my dear world since the people who worked there seemed to really like me. I ended up working there serving a late dinner to the senior's there and then I helped to clean up the area without being asked. I was just a visitor there and I practically became an employee there without getting paid. The worker's appreciated the fact that I helped without being told. They told my aunt and uncle that they could bring me back anytime which was nice to hear.

My mom is still at the hospital since she was admitted and my dad said that before he left they had given my mom some pain medication. Hopefully she will be doing better tomorrow. I'm sure that my mom would be proud of the fact that I helped at the senior center while she was in the hospital.

I do have to work again tomorrow so I won't be able to go and visit her in the hospital but my dad will be taking off of work to be with her. I hope that she is able to come home tomorrow but you never know.

So how was your day my dear world ? I do hope that you and your family are doing well. I just wanted to come by and share my news with you. I'll talk to you again later

Good-night

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mum is okay and back home soon.

B. x

Anonymous said...

I hope you Mom will be ok and soon be back at home. That was nice of you to help out at the senior center. Helen

Anonymous said...

Monae', sending good wishes and prayers for you Mom, Bill

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))I am praying your Mom will be ok.You are a good Daughter to help out for your Mom and your Aunt and Uncle.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom will be home this weekend and feeling better.  Way to go with the volunteer help at the senior center.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Mum.
Gaz x