Sunday, July 20, 2008

Feeling Better....And I Did Some Shopping

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. I am sorry for not being around but I was still pretty upset about the election. I had been staying around the house not wanting to go out because of how I was feeling but I am feeling better today.

You will be happy to know that I went out today with my family to the JCPenney outlet store but I didn't find anything I wanted however it was fun to get out and just look around the store.

After the outlet store we took a ride over to Walmart where I did do some shopping. I bought some school supplies for my nieces and I bought myself some of my favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream and some stickers for my youngest niece. I did buy myself a cute shirt that I liked and I also looked around the store and I bought myself some other stuff at the store.

Yes my dear world I had a nice day today and I did get out of the house which I have NOT done in a while except for going to work.

So my dear world how was your day ??? I do hope that all is well with you. Yes I am doing well today and I am feeling better these days. I am still a little upset about the election still but I am working on overcoming my feelings on that.

That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later

Bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you went and did a bit shopping. I am sure your uncle wouldn't want you to be too sad for long. It is just sad for a wee while then we must go and get along with life again.  Have a nice week at work. I won't be around for next week as I am going up to Scotland tomorrow leaving around 6.30am driving up should get there around 6pm ish.  We are taking my darling God daughter ashes back. So it will be a very sad journey but it as to be done as it is what she wanted but we never thought it would be us that would be doing it .  Love for now  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

RETAIL THERAPY IS ALWAYS GOOD...
LYN

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got out for a while Monae. I only got out of the house yesterday to water some flowers and a few tomatoes late yesterday evening. Have a nice Monday. Helen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad you are feeling some better and you got out and about.Your Uncel will find something way better.Dont be to hard on yourself.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. I reccomend more Ice cream if you start feeling low again.

B.

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is a great healer ;-)
Gaz x