Monday, July 14, 2008

Update.....

Hello dear world

Good evening all. How is everyone ? Its me again. Today of course started another week at work for me.

You might want to know that tomorrow is Election Day for my Uncle Tony and the other candidates running. I really really hope that he wins the election. I think that he will be a good change for the position that he is running for.

In other news earlier tonight I watched the movie "No Reservations" with Catherine Zeta Jones and I have to say that its a bad idea to I watch a movie about food on a empty stomach. I really liked the movie and I have to say that I will definitely be watching it again. You might also want to check out the movie "BREACH" with Ryan Phillippe which is a totally great movie.

Here are the links :

No Reservations -----> http://noreservationsmovie.warnerbros.com/

Breach ------> http://www.breachmovie.net/

How was your day my dear world ?? I do hope that you had a really enjoyable day. That's all for now. I'll talk to you later.

Bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you are having a good day,but always hard at work.I never heard of thoes movies.I cant wait till Setpup2 comes out tommrow,I am buying that one.Have a nie night.

Anonymous said...

Morning Momae,  Glad that you had a good day at work...Mondays were neber my favourite day at work !!  mind you that was a very long time ago !!!!!  I hope that your Uncle gets on well on the election,,,are you able to vote over a few days in US ?  over here we only have one day to cast our vote.  Love  Syil xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your uncle.

B. x