Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some Thoughts & Good News

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? Where should I begin ?? Well I guess at the beginning right ??? duh !!!! Okay, okay, okay....

This morning began with yucky weather as well as another week at work for me. Now onto the really good news. I am proud to report that my oldest niece got accepted into a new school in a performing arts program. At the school she will be entering in August into a magnet program. I have to say that I am so very proud of her. She is a very smart, gregarious and beautiful young lady and me I'm so NOT  .

Anywho...my dear diary I do have to say that its been a rather cold evening here in my neck of the woods. I think tomorrow we might just wake up to everything covered in white powder at least I hope so. I wouldn't mind a couple of snow days.

By the way dear world....tonight American Idol started up again. I have to say that there were some really strange people who auditioned for the show. I wanted to be there to ask some of the people "Were you serious ??" My favorite singer Jewel was one of the judges which I thought was great. I can't wait until tomorrow to see who will audition for the show next. I am also happy to report that my other favorite show "Bones" will be returning once again to the fox network which is music to my ears. My favorite part of Bones is David Boreanaz who really makes Bones my favorite. I can't wait to see the show again.

Anywho......how was your day dear world ? What are you up to these days ? Is it cold in your neck of the woods ? I at least hope that your day was nice for you. That about does it for me. You probably have something to get back too so until then I will say

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like all the cold weather has been heading South this year. I hope that you do get a white powder of snow. Here in the wilds of Texas it has been below freezing for a week. There is a possibility of snow tonight and again next weekend. Kall me Krazy, but I'm looking forward to it! Hope you have a very pleasant week - -    Your Midnight Cowboy, Jon

http://journals.aol.com/jayveerhapsody/LoneStarConcerto/

Anonymous said...

I would not be surprised if you woke up in the morning to really bad weather as it is calling for sleet and such over your way. Helen

Anonymous said...

It's FREEZING here in Idaho. If we get above 10 degrees I'm excited. Congrats to your neice, thats wonderful news!
Here's wishing you nice weather :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Yes, darling... Tis cold and moist.... And I just don't like winter weather. It bites.


You told me to come back, and I had to besides, I've looked for you in my neck of J-land....

shown some J-land love,

Taintedprince