Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just A Quick Note

Hello dear world

How are you these days ? I'm doing well but it is rather cold here in my neck of the woods. I don't have much on my mind today besides silliness. Today I have been indoors keeping warm and toasty and out of the freezing outdoors. I have also been watching some television especially the food network. There were different restaurants competing in a steak championship which was wonderful. I am now hungry for a nice juicy tender ribeye steak just like the ones I saw on television. After the competition I watched the show "Throwdown With Bobby Flay" who was competing with another guy in making doughnuts which looked really good just like the steaks from the other show. I would love a ribeye and a doughnut for dessert right about now.

Well my dear world what are you up to ? I would also like to know how is the weather there in your neck of the woods ?

Here are a few links for you to look at

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

http://www.bobbyflay.com/

Talk to you later dear world. Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, it has been a nasty day here also. Have you ever ate any chili cheese fries? Well I just finished fixing and eating some and they were good on this chilly day. Think I will go fix myself some sugar free cocoa now. A hot mug will hit the spot.
Helen