Wednesday, January 24, 2007

American Idol, Some News and The State of the Union

Hello dear world

How are you ? First things first....This evening I watched American Idol again which I must say is a guilty pleasure. Some of the guys on the show did really well singing and others well....you just had to wonder why they would go on the show. There was a woman at the end who seemed a little strange actually I thought she needed to seek professional help. You might also want to know that my favorite show "BONES" will be returning to Fox next week I can't wait.

Anywho...the other night I watched the President's State of the Union Speech. Here is a link if you want to read some little background ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Union_Address . I have to say that its quite clear that the troops won't be coming home anytime in the near future. Its also clear that the war in Iraq will go on as it always has. I don't think that anything will change since hearing his speech. Question my dear world: Why is it that everytime the President says something that the entire room has to clap afterward ? It was like watching a room full of people training a seal doing tricks for the very 1st time.

In other news I was catching up on my reading at J-land and I found out that I couldn't read Stevie's journal "-The Life of Ste-" I am wondering did I do something wrong ?

How is the weather in your neck of the woods dear world ? It has been bitterly cold here  in my neck of the woods. What's been going on in your part of the world ? I just thought I would pop in for a few minutes and say hello. That's about it for me its pretty late. So until then.

Ciao !!!!!!!!!!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my journal!  I just had to return the favour and stop by yours.  I'm glad I did!  I'll be back!  I have never heard of the show "Bones".  Like all good shows though it will probably make it's way over here eventually.  I look forward to that upon your recommendation! Have a great day!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I really enjoyed visiting you. Interesting the way you see the future in Iraq. Even more interesting that you didn't really express approval or otherwise. Do you find the constant blanket of heavy news suffocating? Many of us do.

This has been my first visit to you. Sounds like you know how to keep warm. Where we are it should be warm but right now it's blowing a gale, and the leaden skies promise a deluge. Battening down the hatches!

Can I invite you to drop by and visit me at NEW & YOU whenever you have a spare minute? I’m sure you know that you will always be very welcome.
Good wishes,
John                        
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jonh8m/new--you/