Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Some Notes And The Unexplained

Hello dear world

Good evening.....How are you ? The holidays are officially over so it was back to work for me and it was work, work, work all day but a lot of the people are great so its good. My boss is still pretty cool he's a pretty funny guy so all's well on the work front.

In other news.....earlier this evening its highly likely that I lost some brain cells and I'm probably functioning on less of my brainwave due to the fact that I watched "Gilmore Girls" why ??? I have no idea. Here is a link if you want to see some info on the show ---------> http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gilmore-girls .

On a more strange note on November 7th United Airline employees swear they saw a mysterious saucer shaped craft hovering over O'Hare Airport. Some of the workers and some of the pilots, said, the object didn't have lights and hovered over a terminal before shooting up through the clouds, according to a report in Monday's Chicago Tribune.

The Federal Aviation Administration acknowledged that a United supervisor had called The Control Tower at O'Hare, asking whether anyone had spotted a spinning disc-shaped object. The controllers hadn't, and a check of radar found nothing unusual, FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said "Our theory on it is that it was a weather phenomenon." FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said the FAA is not investigating. United spokeswoman Megan McCarthy said company officials don't recall discussing any such incident from November 7th.

My dear world I suspect that E.T. didn't want to land at the airport because he didn't want to have his mouthwash checked at the security gate or perhaps he wanted to stop somewhere he could get a tan. What do you think dear world ??

Anywho.....how are things in your neck of the woods ? Have you heard any strange things happening in your part of the world ?? Any UFO's flying in your skies ?????

That's about it for me.....beam me up Scottie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in the 4th grade, and had a sleep over at a friends house... late at night, we saw some type of light reflecting off the wall coming in from the bedroom window... but the light was so strange, it was shaped rectangular and about 2 ft x 1 ft in dimension, and it had almost like a headlights flashing across the bedroom walls type of aura to it... back then, we swore it was a UFO... now, I'm thinking, it was some sort of off road vehicle or "something"...lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey... entry made me think about my next post, thanks for coming by Happiness... Great blog... as Terminator (I'll be back)

Anonymous said...

LOL to thinking you've lost brain cells over Gilmore Girls. Not a fan of it.
And UFO's you say? *Looks to sky...* Nope, nothing here. That's interesting, to say the least. I've missed quite a few of your entries, haven't I? I'm trying my best to catch up with everyone now before I post my [pathetically, first] entry of the new year! Hope you're doing well, take care!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts