Friday, January 12, 2007

Some Personal Notes And Some Jeff Gordon......

Hello dear world

How are you ? It was another day of work for me yadda, yadda, yadda, blah,blah, blah. It was also another cold day in my neck of the woods. How is the weather where you are ?

In other news I am happy to report that I bought a Jeff Gordon NASCAR race hat which I love. As you already know I am a huge fan of Jeff Gordon. Here is a link if you would like to view some information ------> http://www.jeffgordon.com/ . I think that he's a really great race car driver and I also think that he's a really nice looking guy. I do have quite a few Jeff Gordon items such as : a Jeff Gordon race hat, Jeff Gordon beach towel, Jeff Gordon throw, Jeff Gordon Christmas ornament and a Jeff Gordon bobble head. As you can tell I'm a fan.

On a different note there is a guy at my work and I have to be honest with you I have a crush on him. He recently started at the place that I work at. While I was working on the floor he works on I was wearing my Jeff Gordon race hat. We got to talking and he asked me who my favorite race car driver is obviously from the hat he knew the answer but I played along so I told him Jeff Gordon. We also got to talking about the Atlanta Motor Speedway.....here is a link for you to look at -------> http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/ . He told me that he would like to go there.

My dear world today I've been thinking out loud quite a bit so I will make a note here in my journal/diary.....NOTE TO SELF: Stop thinking out loud by referring back to my journal/diary. Once again.....NOTE TO SELF: Note Recorded. I know my dear world I'm a bit silly.

Enough about me. How are you my dear world how are things with you ? How was your day in your neck of the woods ? I hope that life is treating you well. That about covers it. I will talk to you again soon.

Have a great weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I hate to admit it but the only reason I watch racing to to root against Jeff Gordon, sorry I know its wrong, but its fun, lol, and it makes my cousin crazy, he he take care and have a great weejkend, Missy of  

Anonymous said...

So when will you invite him to a day at the races? Go on, you know you want to. B. x

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with "oddbodkins" comments for you... when are you going to invite him to a day at the races?!?!?!?... Oh yeah, I was watching the Tyra Banks show earlier, I'm not a regular watcher but I happen to catch the show today where she was giving advice to this one girl who moved from Australia to Los Angeles for some guy... things didn't work out with the dude, and they split... now I guess she was having a hard time meeting men... sooooo.... Tyra's advice to her was this:  Next time you see a guy that you are attracted to... go up to him and act like you recognize him from somewhere... so basically, you act like you know him... you say something like "Hi, don't I know you from somewhere?  You look so familiar to me? etc..." and if the guy is even remotely interested in you, he'll flirt back and hopefully, if he's not very shy, he'll engage in some interesting conversation with you!  Ok, so get to work!  This is your homework assignment as far as I'm concerned.... you know, for your upcoming V-day date!!!   ;o)