Thursday, August 31, 2006

Doing Better !!!!!!!

Hello Dear World !!!

How are you this evening ? I am happy to report that I am feeling better today. Thanks for all of your get well wishes that also helped to get my spirits lifted as I have gone through this cold I've had. Before I continue on I want to thank Diane a.k.a. Loststream for all of her wonderful and inspiring comments to my journal. Its nice to make new friends and to be able to know that I entered someone's life who I have NEVER met before. Diane if your reading this.........Hello !!!!!!! I hope that I get to learn more about you in the future.

Okay on to my other news........I have to tell you about one of my favorite shows that came on television last night. "Bones" is a show that I watch on Fox which is a very great show let me tell you. One of my favorite actors on the show is named David Boreanaz. David is a big part of why I so lovvvvvvvve the show. Its season premiere was last night which was wonderful. I got hooked on it the first time I saw it. On that subject I've rambled long enough.

You might be wondering.........Today I spent most of my day at work. Yes I can honestly say that my job is going fine. My boss is a pretty cool guy. My job does keep me busy but maybe that's a good thing. I do a lot of walking at work and let me tell you its a building which consists of 4 floors which is a very big place to work in. The people are pretty nice and the guys there are oh oh oh and that's all I will say on that.

When I arrived home I found out that my favorite movie "84 Charing Cross Road" was on. As you know I lovvvvvvvvvvve lovvvvvvvvve lovvvvvvve lovvvvvvve lovvvvvvve lovvvvvvve the movie. I was heartbroken that I couldn't watch it because I had to take a little ride with my mom and youngest niece. I'm sure it will come on television again sometime. The movie is a great classic with one of my very favorite actors Anthony Hopkins. I find that I fell in love with "84 Charing Cross Road" before any other movie. When it comes to movies "84 Charing Cross Road" is my very 1st LOVE.

I am sad to report that Tropical Storm Ernesto is still ripping through different certain parts of the world. In my part of the world there was quite a bit of thunder and lightning. The thunder being so loud it practically shook the house. It also rained today and then the sun came out and then the dark clouds rolled in yet again. I am so longing for Winter....for hot cocoa, winter blankets, sweatshirts, rereading my favorite Robert Frost poems, the soothing relief of the frosty Winter wind and of course hoping for a chance of snow.....though it never seems to come.

How was your day dear world ? I hope your day was a good one. I will talk to you again soon. For now I wish you the sweetest of dreams.

Good-night !!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,

First of all, "You're Very Welcome" although I don't think I did much of anything except TELL U THE TRUTH about your cool self.  I too look forward to getting to know you better.  I'll try to add things about myself to you in my responses.  Glad to hear you're feeling better today...  I've never seen "Bones" before, I'm gonna have to Tivo it and check it out.  As for 84 Charing X Rd, I'm having this sent to me from NetFlix (online movie rental) and I should be getting it early next week and I'm looking forward to it because I too love Sir Anthony, I'll let u know what I think about it once I'm done... I haven't heard too much about Ernesto out here in Vegas, figures, if it ain't a West Coast thang the media out here just don't care until it's too late.  Well I hope the sun comes out soon for ya... in fact, you can have some of ours... it's like 100+ during the days!  Hot scorching dry desert air for ya  <====== sound enticing?  NOT!!!  LOL... Instead, how about you send me some of your rain!

Your Friend,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and able to go back to work. We have not been having much rain so to speak but of course you were closer to Ernesto than I am. My daughter reported storms over her way though. Hope you day goes well and have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better Monae.  Nice to catch up on all your news.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hey Mushie!

Isn't Ernesto a great big pain?  Ok, the non-stop reporting on Ernesto, the other night we had tornados in Ohio, just a county away.  Did the weather channel mention this?  OH NO!  I hear about Ernesto, I saw year old footage from Katrina, but no Ohio tornados.  Huh!  The Kroger was safe, I am glad to report!

Glad that you are feeling better!  Hugs!

Mary