Thursday, August 17, 2006

IT WAS A LOVELY DAY !!!!!!!

Hello Dear World......

How are you ? Let me begin by saying that I missed you all and thank you for letting me know that I was missed. So okay here I am....

I can say with certainty that its quite nice when a guy gives a woman a compliment which I am happy to report happened to me today. Earlier this morning at my work I was told by one of the guys that work in the building where I was working that I looked nice today. The guy that I am speaking of dear world is a really nice looking guy let me tell you. He doesn't know this but from the first time that I started working there I instantly liked him. He is always so nice and he always has a smile on his face. It is also nice when I get a chance to stop and talk to him. You could definitely say I have a crush on him.

On a different note I have some rather great news. My oldest niece was accepted on the Volleyball team at her school in which she is a Sophmore as well. She informed that she likes it and will be having a game pretty soon.

On another different note earlier this evening my family and I watched the movie "RV" with Robin Williams which is by far one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. My family enjoyed watching it and I also loved seeing it. The entire movie is funny from start to finish. I can say that Robin Williams is both a tremendous actor but he is a very funny comedian as well. As you know my family and I like to go camping. Let me say that I wish my family and I had an RV so we could take more road trips. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE OUR POP-UP CAMPER but I think it would be nice to go on road trips in an RV for a week or two.

I am also happy to report that I managed to get my room picked up and organized. I can tell you that I cleaned my room fully from top to bottom. It took a while but its finally done. This has been a really great day today. I felt extremely good today.

Anyway.......How are things with you dear world ? Anything new ?? By the way our weather here changes in an instant here. One minute its raining and the next minute its warm again. It was cool for a while.

I'll talk to you again soon dear world.

Good-night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back!

Congrats on your niece..she must be over the moon!

I can't WAIT to see 'RV'. I've been wanting to see it for months now. Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD now 'cos I've missed it at the cinema..:-(

I'm glad you had a compliment from that guy...he sounds sweet. Bless ya with your crush..awwww.

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

So, you have a crush, lol. Well it's okay for the girl to make the first move these days you know. Go on, go for it, you know you want to. good luck. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  he sounds like a really nice guy, let`s hope we hear more about him;o)  Have a great weekend. :o)

Sandra xxxx