Saturday, August 5, 2006

Hello Again !!!!!!!

Aloha !!!!!!!

No, I'm not in Hawaii. I just thought I would say hello in a different way today. Well I thought I would share with you a little note...This week was Shark Week. Here is a site you can check out ---------> http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html  . I must tell you I prefer seeing sharks on television than being in the water with them. I couldn't see myself getting in the water with them not at all. Would you want to swim with sharks ? Anyway....Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs even got a bite out of Shark Week. Check out his site here --------------> http://www.discoverychannel.ca/dirtyjobs/ .

I also wanted to tell you that some of my favorite movies came on television. My movies included "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler. My other favorite is "Simply Irresistible" and "Children Of A Lesser God" with Marlee Matlin and William Hurt. By the way what is your favorite movie ?

I have a journal I think you will like. The writer of the journal is one of my dear friends named Mary. She keeps a journal titled "View From A Farm House Window". Recently she went to the grocery store and she has some rather great audio entries you might want to hear. So drop over and say hello to my friend. Here is her link -------> http://journals.aol.com/thisismary/ViewFromAFarmHouseWindow/

Of course here in Georgia its been hot,hot,hot. How is the weather where you are ? I also would like to know how you are doing my dear friends ? How is life treating you ?

Anyway.....Have a good one and I will talk to you later.

Byyyyyyyye!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae (Mushie) as I have read you are referred to by name!     Thanks for visiting and I hope the blue rock cliff photo was not blurred as I found it today and re-uploaded a new one of the same but non-blurred.    It has been hot in S. Illinois and humid.     I have been going out and sweating until I am soaked every day working on my home construction.     My back experienced a sharp pain several weeks ago when I bent forward.    I have seen the doctor once and rested for an entire week and it got better and then when I became active it came back.   It is difficult for me to get out of a chair to a standing position.     So, that is what has been happening in my world.    On the Shark topic I have seen on PBS how they are being slaughtered for their fins and tossed back in the ocean still alive.     I am worried about wildlife in the coming decades as many people are.     I do a small effort to add my name to petitions to stop the killing of baby seals in Canada etc.     I am glad that there are people involved and concerned.    Hope you have a good week ahead and I will try to visit when I can.    mark