Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday In Review......

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are you these days ?? I know that I haven't been with you in a while but here I am. First things first today is my Dad's birthday so let me say a big happy birthday to him. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!!!!!!!!! " Anyway.....Life happened to me while I was away I was out doing this and doing that. I also wanted to congratulate J-Land for its " 3 " years. CONGRATULATIONS J-LAND !!!!!!! I also wanted to congratulate Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom for winning not 1 not 2 but 7 Teen Choice Awards for the wonderful movie "Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" YEAH FOR THEM AND THE MOVIE !!!!!!!!!! I also loved it by the way.

Anyway.......For the last couple of days it has rained, thundered and there has been plenty of lightning in my neck of the woods. Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah,blah,blah. On Monday my oldest niece had a volleyball game. My niece is #6 on her team and she is doing wonderfully for a beginner I must say. The name of the volleyball team is the "Mercy Bobcats". The name of her school by the way is "Our Lady Of Mercy" which is a Catholic School. I am sad to report that they didn't win on Monday but today she is having another game which I'm sure she will do great at. All in all it was a nice day on Monday.

On Tuesday I wasn't feeling so well. I just stayed home until I got to feeling better. I don't know if it was the weather or if I had come down with something. All I know is I didn't feel well and so I stayed home and watched some television.

Today I spent the day working at my job which has been rather busy lately. All of the judges have had big trials going on and there has been lots of jurors at my work. After arriving home I watched some television. Later my family and I will have a nice dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. For dessert he bought a chocolate cake which I'm sure will be good.

So how are things with you dear world ?? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? How is life treating you these days ? I hope you are all well. I have certainly missed talking to you my dear world........I will talk to you soon.

Have a good night and sweet dreams !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday" to your Dad ~ you sound like you are being kept busy at work ~ still that makes the time go quickly ~ The weather here is cold and raining seems like our Summer is over ~ Hope you are feeling better now ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  A really Happy Birthday to your Dad, I hope he has a lovely day.:o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your dad. Enjoy the choccie cake. I hope you're feeling better now. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hello there.  I thought I should give you a comment since I was reading a lil of your journal here!  You sound like a lovely person. I laughed at your previous entry, because I also bought an issue of GQ - the one with Justin Timberlake on the cover.  I'm 21, and I've liked Justin since he was on the Mickey Mouse Club!! Haha... certain celebrities are worth crushin on for years.  Anyway, I'm glad to hear your niece is doing well at volleyball even though her team didn't win.  I was always so bad at that sport!
Hope everything continues to go well for you!
-Kristy