Monday, August 7, 2006

My Monday......

Hello Dear World !!!!

First things first..........AOL JOURNALS IS CELEBRATING "3" YEARS.....YEAH !!!!!!!

So how have you been dear world ? For me it was back to work after having been on vacation. Anyway.....It was hot again in my neck of the woods which as you know is Georgia and yes this morning I was up before the roosters. I would like to share another poem with you on this 7th of August 2006. The poem is titled

"Haiku #19"

drops of dew clinging

to a web beside the trail -

Monday morning wash

________Mr. Brimm

c. 1995

( originally published in Haiku Headlines ) As you know Mr. Brimm was the poet who once kept the journal Chosen Words here at J-Land. I miss him and I'm sure many of his readers miss him as well. I was thinking of him so I thought I would share a little something of him as a tribute. WE ALL MISS YOU MR. BRIMM !!!!!! AND WE SURE MISS "CHOSEN WORDS".

On a different note my dog Hobo is getting quite a bit bigger these days. He goes back to the vet on Thursday. My family and I first found Hobo outside of our house by one of our basement doors downstairs on May 26, 2006. He is getting bigger more and more every day did I tell you that ?

In other news my youngest niece will be starting 1st grade tomorrow. My oldest niece won't have to go back to school for a few more days. I just thought I would share that with you.

What I am about to tell you now is a little bit of what happened at my job. Today an inmate was brought out to the employees entrance of my work to be transported to where he was supposed to be taken which I don't exactly know at this moment. Anyway.....the inmate was a fairly young guy. Apparently from what I heard he had a charge of ( 2 ) armed robberies against him. It seems like the ones who are being arrested these days are getting younger and younger and younger and younger. I wonder why that is. Did I tell you....I have been at my job for over 2 years now. I just thought you might like to know that.

Do you think I'm silly my dear world ? I just come and tell you the most smallest little bits of this...that and the other. I just wanted to share my day with you.

I know its a bit late so I will say good-night for now.....

Sleep Well Dear World !!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you are silly at all ~ I love to read the little bits you tell us about your day ~ I like to know how Hobo is getting on ~ and what you are doing at work ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Not silly at all, I love the way you write and the little bits you tell us. B. x

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how big Hobo is.  We love hearing snippets from your life.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/