Friday, August 25, 2006

IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are all of my dear friends out there in J-Land doing today ? I hope you are all well. Today nothing much happened except I went to work and after I got off I went home. For dinner I had Snow Crab Legs which were steamed at Kroger which is a grocery store I shop at in my neck of the woods. I also had a baked potato which was smoothered in chives, butter and sour cream and let me tell you it was good. The crab legs were also pretty delicious.

Anyway......The weather here in Georgia was pretty okay despite the fact that it was an overcast day. The clouds were grey, the wind was pretty cool and it looked like it might have rained though no rain appeared it was a pretty nice day all in all. I am longing for Winter. I can't wait for frozen fingers,  winter sweaters, fleece blankets, hot cocoa and seeing my breath in the air. How is the weather where you are ? Are you longing for Winter as I am ?

Of course I still haven't met anyone of course but you never know. How are things with you my dear world ? How is life treating you ? I just wanted to drop in and say hello and let you know I'm still here and that I'm getting along fine. I will talk to you again soon.

Have a good night !!!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be traveling through GA around Christmas time and I have a friend who is moving to Savannah real soon!  Ya never know...........NC is decent these days...lots of rain lately, flooding some streets it rained so hard so fast.  Temps are nice.

Anonymous said...

Nice to know you're doing well. We don't get much snow around here in the winter, we just get lots of frosty nights and plenty of rain and sleet. Personally, I prefer Autumn to Winter. B. x

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you!

Glad things are well for you!

Lv Stevie
x

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well for you, the weather here is about like your of course. LOL. Hope you have a great weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are getting along fine in your corner of the world ~ Our weather is pretty miserable at the moment raining ~ windy and cold hope Summer and the Sun come back before Autum ~ Spring is my favourite time of year love the new born Lambs and the spring flowers ~ have a lovely weekend ~ Ally