Friday, August 4, 2006

Just A Few Thoughts.......

Hello Dear World !!!!!!!!

How are you this rather warm afternoon ? Here I am once again. I hate to report this but my dog Hobo had diarrhea and yes I had to clean it up. I doubt that celebrities like Kate Winslet or Nicole Kidman pick up their own dog's little accidents. I'm sure they have people who do it for them. Anyway....after all of that I sat down and watched quite a bit of Kathy Griffin's  "My Life On The D-List" here is the link to her show -------------->  http://www.bravotv.com/Kathy_Griffin/  . I think that Kathy is really funny and I like her show. After seeing her show all I can say is Jay Leno needs to be banned from television for life. The Tonight Show should run out and get a restraining order against him.

On a different note I am happy to report actually I am more than happy I'm excited to tell you that I got a beach towel with my boyfriend's picture on it. Yes I'm ready to go public with the fact that Jeff Gordon who just so happens to be the world's greatest race car driver is my boyfriend. Yes you heard it here first.

By the way has anyone seen the commercial from the Real California Cheese Company. The slogan on the commercial reads " Great cheese comes from happy cows". Let me ask you this what kind of cheese would come from depressed cows ? I think the commercial isn't a good one. I think they could have come up with a better slogan than that one. Here is the link if you would like to see the commercial --------------> http://www.realcaliforniacheese.com/ . When you click on the site click where it says "Happy Cow TV" and the commercial picture will come up. Then click where it says fence and you will see the commercial. Please do tell me what you think of the commercial.

Anywho......I just had to share this with you. How are you dear world ? What's going on in your neck of the woods ? For now I will say

Have A Good One............Byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun,

Thanks for commenting on my journal and welcoming me aboard!
I've been here 3 months and loved every minute..hehe!

Great journal hun..I'll put you on my alerts!

Be well,

Lv Ste
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I wonder exactly how they know the cows are happy...lol! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Tell Hobo that I've had it too this week, must be the weather!  But no one is cleaning up behind me but ME! spoiled little doggie!!!!