Sunday, August 13, 2006

I HAVE RETURNED !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dear World !!!!!!!

How are you ? I am back no I wasn't on a vacation or anything let me explain my absence though I wonder if I missed. Anyway.....For a couple of days we had thunderstorms late in the evening here in Atlanta, Georgia leading to a huge amount of rain, lightning and of course thunder. With all of the weather we've had our power at our house had gone out leading to the fact that we have spent evening after evening after evening sitting in the dark by candlelight. We are finally back to air conditioning and lights thank goodness. Its never fun sitting in a hot house with no end in sight.

Well I can officially say I'm back !!!!!!!!

Anywho....You might be surprised to know this but I am happy to report that this weekend when the power was restored I actually managed to get quite a bit done including cleaning up my room which I have to say was a monster of a job.

I have to honestly admit that I had slacked off in not picking up my room. The stuff in my room had piled up and you could say that Mount Everest had nothing on the mess in my room. I hate to say it but it was getting to the point that I was losing sight of my floor due to the mess.

Its no wonder that there hasn't been any romance in my life to speak of. A messy room is far from romantic or cute. Now my room is definitely clean and hopefully and I say hopefully I will keep it up. I can say this with certainty "Procrastination can be a very, very dangerous thing".

On a different note earlier today while I was finishing up my cleaning I sat and watched one of my favorite movies. The title of the movie is " CHASING LIBERTY ". Its one of my guilty pleasures but I love it. By the way after cleaning up my room I happened to have found a ton of change. I'm sad to say that it wasn't enough to make me a multi billionaire. With the change that I did find I'm thinking I'll cash it in and treat myself to a few items I like. I think that once in a while you have to treat yourself to something nice. Its quite a shame in my opinion that stores don't sell cute guys.....that was my attempt at humor......You don't have to admit you didn't laugh.

Anyway my dear world.......I just had to let you know that yes I'm still alive and kicking. Although after all of my cleaning I did I'm not doing much kicking. I've been spending much of the remainder of my weekend on my floor. Tomorrow is back to work for me.

How was your weekend dear world ???? I also wanted to know how was the weather in your neck of the woods ?? I will talk to you tomorrow. If you don't hear from me know that I am on my floor in my room too tired to move.

Take care dear world

Good-night !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, i hate storms, scare the bejesus out of me!! Glad to see you have your AC back though!!

Thanks for visiting my journal!I'll be back!!
-Rachel

Anonymous said...

I missed ya. x Welcome back. I love storms but I'm not sure I could go very long without my pc. I'd have to talk to the wife or something!! B. x

Anonymous said...

I did miss you glad you are back ~ sorry about your dark house ~ hate it when the electricity is off ~ but I do like candle light ~ We have Rain and it is windy and cold usual weather for us here in England for August ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you've returned. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Monae,  I wondered where you were!  I`m glad you have your power back on. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you had been. I have just returned from a lazy holiday in Greece photos at http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/