Friday, November 12, 2004

T.G.I.F

Here I am again on this Friday evening hello world. Well the weather today was quite dank. Just saying the word dank sounds pretty awful in my opinion. On a day like this if Edgar Allan Poe were still alive he probably would have written another one of his dark haunting poems that he is remembered for. My favorite poem of his was "The Raven".

One last note I am seriously going to have to get around to dating sometime in the near,near,near future. I can't wait around for Fabio forever, just kidding. Well good night world .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah dating can be fun and it definatley helps whenu are trying to find Mr.Right im only 13 right now and i have a very beautiful girlfriend named melissa and we have been together for almost 2 months she is the most wonderful thng that has ever happended to me