Saturday, November 27, 2004

A Day Spent Being Lazy

Hi !! good evening here I am again. Well quite honestly I spent the day just being lazy. I laid around and watched some movies I had rented and then I watched a little television. Some times we all need days where we do absolutely nothing and there's nothing wrong with that. I really wanted to see the movie "The Chronicles of Riddick" though because my favorite actor Vin Diesel is in the movie. Blockbuster said that all of them had been checked out and there was none on the shelves much to my displeasure. Just when I want to rent a good movie its never at the video store which can pretty much ruin a whole day in my opinion. I have to say that no one makes great movies like Vin Diesel does. In my honest opinion Vin Diesel is the epitome of "being male" to a young woman such as myself. I just had to add my 2 cents on that subject. Well that's all I have to say for now so good night world.

No comments: