Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday's news

Good evening world here I am again. Here's a little personal note that I will share with you - my favorite show on television is "West Wing" though I can't tell you why because I don't understand it myself to tell you why. I can say that Martin Sheen plays a great President on the show. I really have to admit that I have told you a great many things that might seem irrevelant to anyone else but there it is.

On a different subject it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas more and more. Grocery stores are putting Christmas trees out for sale, decorations on the shelves and Christmas tunes play on the radio. Just when everyone was getting ready for Thanksgiving now everyone is getting for the next holiday which is Christmas. It seems like we are all jumping from one holiday to the next. Its really kind of weird when you think about it. Next thing you know it will be New Year's Eve. My favorite of all is New Year's Eve especially "Dick Clark's Rocking Eve" and watching the Peach drop on television.

What I will miss about this time of year is Autumn which is my favorite season of all. Happy Holidays everyone good night.

No comments: