Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday's Memo

Good evening ! Its officially cold here in Georgia. Another week is here and there's a few things that I'm looking forward to, one being Thanksgiving and the other being the annual lighting of "The Great Tree", which takes place on Thanksgiving night which just so happens to usher in the holiday season which historically began 57 years ago at Rich's downtown store for which is now officially closed and that I am sad to report.

I can also tell you that I am looking forward to Christmas which is quickly followed by New Year's Eve. I usually stay up to see Dick Clark's Rocking Eve on television which has become something of a holiday tradition for me. It all begins - The arrival of the holidays though winter decided to come a little early.

Lastly my favorite holiday is Christmas. Christmas is all about putting up the Christmas tree, adding its decorations, singing to Christmas carols on the radio and drinking warm egg nog. Mainly I have to say that Christmas is just one in a list of my favorite things.  So let me ask this question can anything be more perfect than the holidays ??? I have to say that I hardly think not. 

No comments: