Friday, November 26, 2004

After Thanksgiving Thoughts

Good morning !! In my opinion after Thanksgiving shopping is like The Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, its that wild. It's also like watching squirrels stocking up for winter time. I went into Kohl's today which is a store that I go to sometimes. I walked into Kohl's and I've never seen so many people in one place before. Cell phones were ringing left and right.

What's really amazing is that I saw 3 deers trying to cross a busy street. With homes being built and trees being cut pretty soon deers won't have any place to go. Before you know it deers will become extinct just like the dinosaurs who once roamed the earth.

On a different side of the news I read that today was being called "Black Friday". It was written in the newspaper that shopping over Thanksgiving weekend will be the lowest in a decade according to America's Research Group. Obviously they had it wrong because they didn't go to the stores like I did or they would have seen hordes of people stocking up on this, that and the other. After today the pockets of America will be empty and the economy will certainly be back in business.

No comments: