Saturday, November 6, 2004

Saturday Evening News

Today my family and I went to a place known as Discover Mills. Inside was a place called "The Pro Bass Shop". I have to say that it was quite a place to see. Inside of Discover Mills there were all kinds of stores such as Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, ESPN X Games SkatePark and a ton of others.

We went to "The Pro Bass Shop". Inside was a huge aquarium filled with fish that were bigger than I would say a 6-year old child. One type of fish was called a Longnose Gar and another was called a Channel Catfish. They also had both Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass. Stepping inside of the Pro Bass Shop was like visiting an alternate universe not that I've ever been to an alternate universe I'm just saying. It was what I would call an indoor amusement park. What I like most was when my niece and I got on a wave motion machine which I can only describe as being on a rollercoaster. All in all it was a pretty amazing day.

On a different note I wonder if the people over in Haiti survivied the Hurricanes Ivan and Frances. I just hope that the people over there are doing better at least I hope so. For now good night world and good night dear void.

No comments: