Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Wet Wet Day

Hello dear world

How are you ? I wanted to pop in and say hello. I had a great couple of nice warm days in Georgia but now its raining, raining and raining some more. There are reports that there is a Tornado watch in Georgia so we are getting lots of bad weather. I am happy to report that I am home safe and sound with my family. I do hope that those living in Alabama are doing alright I heard that some homes were destroyed down there. I do hope my friends Helen and Ken are doing alright. I also hope that the rest of you are doing fine as well. The weekend is supposed to be nice so I hope all of you will be able to get some nice weather in your neck of the woods.

Do enjoy the rest of your week my dear world !!!!!!!! I'll talk to you again soon with more news.

Love of Love xxooxxoo

Monae

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am glad your are safe and sound with your family.I will say a prayer for thoes are going to get hit by the Tornado.This weekend,were susposed to get more snow,I dont want anymore.lol.I am ready for some warm weather.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I hope none of the tornatos find your direction!!!! Take care and be safe now.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Glad you had a good couple of days. Hope the tornadoes keep away. B. x

Anonymous said...

Monae I am glad you are safely at home with your family ~ I saw on TV how bad the weather is in your part of the world ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ter, how the heck are you? lol Feeling silly so late in the night-or should I say early morning? I'm worried about Ken and Helen also. I didn't see an entry from her yet, did you? I might go right to her journal as soon as I'm finished here;
so many people were affected by that strorm last night-glad I was safe at home
with my family also; it was  unseasonally warm today in New Jersey, around 50 noon time-I was amazed; this weather all over the world is going wacky, isn't it?
Actually, it's a sin what's happening to our ice caps, it really is, I fear for the next generation, and the next, and their children's children....I'm old, I really won't be
around when the really bad stuff starts happening, you know? I think it was Mike,
mtib2, who was telling me about these studies who learned just how much energy
our computers take up! it kind of makes me feel guilty in a way, I mean, I try to do my part in keeping our air free of pollution, but I wouldn't like it if my electric
was suddenly cut off, ykwim? I want my computer to TURN ON when I plug it it in!
lol Have a good weekend Terry. ~Diane~