Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm home doing nothing

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I just had to pop in for a minute and say hi. So hi !!!!!!!!

Anywho....a few minutes ago I finished eating a plate of Spaghetti with fresh grated Parmesan Cheese which was good. Now I am eating a pack of Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies which is my favorite of all the Girl Scout Cookies especially because they are chocolatey good. I was thinking that Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies should be turned into an ice-cream what do you think dear world ? Yadda,yadda,yadda,blah,blah, blah there's nothing good coming on tonight so I will probably watch "The Lake House" tonight on DVD. Basically I'm home and so I thought I would come and talk to you and see how you all are doing.

I hope you all have a good night. Take care everyone.

Byyyyyyyyeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Your silly.lol.Spagtti is my fave dinner meal,today at lunch I had a meatball sub,which was pretty good.lol.I been doing nothing much here,just worrying about work,hours sint so great,dont what to do about that,thats another story in my journal.I really like how you set yuour entry.