Thursday, March 15, 2007

I AM HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dear world

How are you ??? I am quite well today. As my favorite writer Mr. Brimm of "Chosen Words" wrote...the local weather is going to be less than springlike. Oh, well, No harm in looking ahead. I have to agree.

First things first....If you didn't hear the news our dear friend Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings is having surgery tomorrow so please do keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Perhaps you might send her a card in the mail letting her know you are thinking of her. Send our dear friend lots of love. You might want to drop over to Jeannette's Jottings and send her a few loving words.

In other news from my front....I am quite happy to report that my friend Diane sent me a letter which I am happy about. She recently took a trip to Utah and she has returned. I am going to send her another letter in the mail because I have tons to tell her.

I am also happy to report that my other friend Rebecca Anne sent me a package in the mail and I am going to take it to work with me tomorrow and open it there because I am going to have a little extra to look forward too tomorrow besides writing to my friends.

THANK YOU DIANE AND REBECCA !!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more different note....we are having NASCAR Race weekend here in my neck of the woods. I am sad to report that I won't be going though. I am sure I will see it on the television. I wish I could go though. I would love to meet my favorite race car driver Jeff Gordon but I am sure I will see it all on the t.v.

How are things with you my dear world ??? How are things where you are ??? I hope you are doing well. Do let me know. Before I go I would like to share a poem with you.

TOUCH OF SPRING

I feel a touch

like a friendly hand

on my back, an arm

across my shoulders,

for the sun has

broken free of clouds

and is projecting

a warmth I had

almost forgotten.

I smile at strangers

and they smile back,

for they're feeling

that touch, too,

that warm embrace.

c.1999 R.Brimm

(originally published in Capper's)

That's it for me.

Good-night dear world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like things are going good for you,I am glad.Its nice to get stuff in the mail from friends.I love that poem.Nothing much going on here,been a stressful week.I hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae... I'm very happy to hear that you're HAPPY!!!  :o) ... About the Nascar race, I really wish you could have gone this year, perhaps next year?  Why?  Because, they were just in town out here in Las Vegas last weekend, and my husband and I were stuck in traffic with the leaving crowd for nearly an hour... and let me just say, there were alot, I mean ALOT, of young men who were in their cars ALONE departing from the races... which means:  1) they're either gay (possible, but unlikely... cuz, you know they would have brought their partners; 2) they're married and left their wife and kids at home (maybe, but I didn't see any gold rings sparkling against the Vegas sunlight... but then again, maybe they took it off, you know, just for the race... in that case, you'd see their ring shadows on their knuckles if you got anywhere remotely close to them); and that leaves 3) they're SINGLE!!!...  Yup, good reasoning wouldn't you say?  ;oP

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too hope that Jeannette is all right after her operation.

John.