Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Few Notes

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? Today has been a rather cool day in my neck of the woods but you will be happy to know that today I got out of the house.

First my family and I went over to a store called Party City -----> http://www.partycity.com/ . I bought a few things such as different insects sealed in some wax to put on my keychain. One of the insects is a cockroach, another one is a wasp and the other one is a weird looking spider. You might not know this but I like weird things. I also bought some stickers and some gag gifts for my coworkers.

After Party City we went over to a store called "Seasonal Concepts". The store let me tell you has over the top prices. They are having a "Going Out Of Business" Sale. I bought an item for my mom's village which wasn't as expensive as the other items in the store.

Then we took a ride to the Dollar Store where I picked up some other kinds of stickers in which to decorate my handwritten journal/ diary. Here is a link ----> http://www.dollartree.com/ .

Lastly we then took a ride to a store called "Anna's Linen's". Let me tell you there was nothing in this store worth buying except towels and shower curtains and I'm not all that into buying towels and shower curtains. We just went in and looked around. Here is the link -----> http://www.annaslinens.com/ .

All in all it was a really nice outing with the family ? How has your Sunday been my dear world ? What have you been up to this weekend ? I hope you've had a really nice one.

By the way if you are looking for a good scare you might want to check out the Discovery Channel which has a program on called "A Haunting" you won't want to miss this show its bone chillingly scary. I watch it quite a lot. You might just get hooked into every single scary chill down your spine moment.

That's about it for me. I'll talk to you all later. Tomorrow starts another week at work for me so I'll let you know how it goes. Take care everyone.

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun shopping till you dropped.  Of course shopping can be an addiction that can cost a lot lf money . . . well maybe not so much at the Dollar store.  Having a party soon with all that stuff from Party city?  Am I invited?  LOL  Have a good week sweetie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about Anna's Linens. I've never had good luck there.  Glad you had a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

So, your big secret is finally out! You just revealed that you like "weird things".
NOW I know why you're such a devoted fan of my journal!!!! (Just kidding.....)     Jon

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYU)))))))))))))))))))I dont think if I  had a key chain,I would put bugs on them.lol.But its your thing and thats nice.lol.Sounds like you had a nice weekend,going to alot of stoors.I personaly love going to the dollar stoor,I just love getting tons of things.I love stickers,I collect stickers,all kinds of them.You have a hand written journal?Kewl.Dont think my hands could take a written one.lol.This one is so much better.lol.I hope you have a nice day.Nothing here much today with me.

Anonymous said...

Bug keychains???  ARGH..... GROSS!!!  Full on "dee-gusting"!!! (as my lil 3 yr old Cory would say)... just the thought of one is SCARYING ME RIGHT NOW!!!  :oP

Anonymous said...

Oh dear no Monae, I wouldn`t want an insect in wax, especially not a cockroach or a wasp....YUK!

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day. B. x