Sunday, March 11, 2007

UGH !!!!!!!

Hello Dear World

UGH, UGH, UGH and UGH !!!!! I am frustrated at the moment. If you look at my page you can look at my list of the journals that I visit and the print is barely visible. I also notice when I send someone a comment the print is barely visible as well. What is going on ????? My dear friend Jeannette is also having problems. What is the deal ????? Is anyone else having problems or is it just me ????

I am about ready to pull my hair out !!!!!!!!

UGH !!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  AOL seems to be giving people loads of problems at the moment. :o(

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae yes I am indeed having problems with aohell I think most of us are ~ I hope they pull their finger out and get it all working well for it's paying customers ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

everything looks fine to me so I can't help..........  
I'm sorry
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I have no problems here,knock on wood.Dont throw your puter out the window yet.lol.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

It all looks fine from here. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae ;)
I see what you mean. Mine looks okay. I wonder if AOL is changing to a wider format for those with bigger screens. Right now I use a 17 inch LCD, set at a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. The standard format used to be 800 x 600, but many use the one that I use. I don't know if there are new options to edit your journal, so you might want to look at that. Being in Canada, we seem to get the news last on things that change. Take care!
Sincerely Rose~*