Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Little Note And Some Surprising News

Hello dear world

First things first good evening how are you ? Today was another day at work for me and it was a really busy day and I won't bother you with telling you all that I was busy doing. Let me just say work was work an all 8 hour shift.

Ready for the surprising news I got my results back from my blood tests I recently took at the doctor's office down at Kaiser. And the envelope please.....well you might be surprised to know that my iron count is still low but I have been taking an iron pill every single day and still it didn't do any good. The most shocking of all was to hear that my cholesterol is quite low usually they tell me that my cholesterol is high and now they say its quite low. The other thing they told me that my triglycerides are low I had no idea what a triglyceride was I had to look up the spelling of it in the dictionary. Can anyone tell me how to raise my triglyceride ????

Enough with me going on and on and on how was your day ? I hope that your day was a little better than mine was. I hope that unlike me your neck of the woods isn't coated in pollen. Anywho I just wanted to pop in and say hello to you my dear world. Take care.

Good-night !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you got your results back,and hope you can get your Iron COunt back up and I have no clue to what Triglyceride is.I am doing ok,I am tired,but ok.I hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, Guinness has iron in it, so that's my advice to you - drink guinness.
Wouldn't know how to raise your tryglycerwotsits though - unless you stand on a chair. <groan>
Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

Well I'm no doctor so I have no idea how to raise your triglycerides. Look it up on the internet, maybe? Just make sure it's a trusted site. If it's not, who knows what they may tell you to do!

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, and I apologize greatly for not being around at all anymore. I seriously need to make time for you guys, you probably all hate me. Anyway, I hope that you're having a wonderful day, take care.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts