Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Need Some Advice Quick......

Hello dear world....

I need some advice quick, quick, quick !!! That guy that came up to me at my work called today. I wasn't home to talk to him which leads to why I need advice. I want to call him but I don't know what I should say. I have NEVER called a guy. I am afraid that I am going to say something stupid. I am nervous when I think about calling him. I don't know this guy or anything about him. He called me but I haven't returned his call. What should I say ?? What will he think ? What will he say ? I am 29 years old and I'm nervous about calling a guy for the first time. I am filled with nerves......I need some advice....I know that I sound a little nuts asking for advice simply about calling a guy but there it is. I have NEVER had a boyfriend so I guess this doesn't sound so entirely weird or does it ??

Its later in the evening and a lot of my nerves have slipped away. I will call him and I'm sure talking to him will be nice. I don't know what might come of it but I'm hoping we hit it off you never know. Tomorrow I will call him. Spencer of the journal Spencer's Place gave me some great advice.

I will tell you all about it tomorrow....

Dear world.......good night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In light of what you said in the last sentence I can undersand a lot of your anticipation and nervousness. First, take a deep breath. Then in your head or perhaps even jot down a few things you might wish to know about him as a basis for starting a conversation. Wouldn't you like to know what made him attracted to you. What interest does he have. His hobbies? What things you might have in common. I feel questions along those lines might be easy to handle and allow you to learn more about him.

No, you do not sound weird. Just innocent and vulnerable. I feel it to be a delightful nearly delectable innocence. Good luck to you and do call him.

Spencer
http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and call him today. Just try to be yourself. Who knows where it might lead. Then if you don't like the way things sound you have a choice to end it before it gets a good start. Just take things easy & don't try to rush into anything. Helen

Anonymous said...

Do it!!!
V