Wednesday, August 17, 2005

.........Untitled

Hello dear world.....That guy I met at work well he never called again after the last time. I haven't heard from him and I decided I won't be calling him to ask why. The guy seemed interested but in the end I guess he wasn't.

I hope that in time that I will meet someone that I really like and that person will like me in return. I am not going to give up hope on finding someone. I think that finding someone who fills your heart with joy takes time. I still believe that there is someone out there just for me. Lots of people in the world have experienced love at least once in their lives I would just like to experience it for myself just once.

Sometimes when I'm in stores I can see on the cover of magazines  pictures of Katie Holmes smiling and holding hands with Tom Cruise in different parts of the world. I wish I had her life for a day except I wouldn't want to have Tom Cruise. I am not a fan of Tom Cruise he just seems a little too weird lately. Give me John Mayer on the other hand and I would be more than happy. Am I weird or what ??

Perhaps one of these days I will find someone that will fall for me and all of my silliness you just never know. Someone might happen to come along when I least expect it.......I just don't know

For now good night dear world....sleep well

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope. There is someone out there for you. Sometimes it just takes time. Have a good day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You`ll find him!
V

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... you both only started speaking on the phone like 3 days ago... Could you be giving up on him too prematurely?  I wonder:  Did you call him and leave a message and he never called you back = Then yeah, dump his dumb a$$ ... On the otherhand, Did he just stop calling lately period = Then you need to PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL HIM NOW because a relationship is a two way street!  He calls, then next it's your turn to call, etc...  That way he knows that you are also interested in him!