Sunday, August 14, 2005

Thanks Everyone !!

Hello world....Thank you all for your advice it was highly appreciated. I have good news the guy called me twice today and I wasn't nervous. I didn't have to call him because he called me and we talked twice on the phone. He complimented me on when he saw me he said that he thought I was quite pretty and he wanted to talk to me which he did. He is a really nice person to talk to. I don't know where things will go from here but hopeful things continue to go great. I would like to go out with him so maybe he might ask me out. He seemed really interested in me and he liked talking to me on the phone.

Just when you think nothing will happen something happens. I really can't wait to talk to him again on the phone. This is all new for me and it feels good to know someone is interested in me. I am feeling good. Who knew this would happen.....

Good bye for now dear world.....and thanks

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going good girl!! Helen

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo !!!
V

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! It's a great feeling when someone makes you feel special. I hope you go out with him. Good luck!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

"Just when you think nothing will happen, something happens"... AND This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how love/attractions go!!!