Sunday, August 14, 2005

John Mayer

Good evening world....Today I was feeling extremely good so I spent half of my day listening to a CD of my favorite singer John Mayer. I am a fan of John Mayer's music. One of my favorite songs of his is "Your Body Is A Wonderland" I like that song. I like a lot of his songs on his cd's. I just played my cd over and over again. My cd is probably worn out by now but I just love listening to John Mayer sing a few of his songs.

Is anyone else a fan of the wonderful John Mayer ??

That's all for now dear world good night....sweet dreams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is an amazing artist. Wonderful guitar player as well. That is also one of my favorite songs of his, but there are very few of his songs that I don't enjoy :)

Maria

http://journals.aol.com/curvyanglintexas/HeartfeltExpressions

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have John Mayer serenade you?  I would be in heaven!