Friday, August 12, 2005

Delightful Day....

Hello good evening world....

Today was wonderful. A guy that doesn't work at my job came up to me and gave me a compliment. This guy came up said that "I'm pretty". He asked for my number and I did give him my phone number. I don't know if he is going to call me but you never know. Guys don't come up to me at work unless they need something or something has to be done. A guy saying that "I'm pretty" doesn't usually happen but this compliment I'll take it........

Good night world sleep well........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your day was wonderful. Hope you have another one today.
I enjoyed reading in your journal.  Take care, Helen

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   I've been waiting for something like this for you... I can't wait to see what happens with u 2.