Saturday, August 20, 2005

Beautiful Day....

Ciao dear world....Come sta? I woke up to a beautiful day today. It might be a little warm outside but it looks beautiful outside. This is a perfect day for picnics in the park, Baseball games, going to amusement parks, going shopping or my most favorite thing of all, camping. I have been thinking that I should call that guy that I met at work but I have decided that if it was meant to be we probably would have talked again. I'm sure I will meet someone but it will probably take time. Anyway this is a really nice day today so I might as well go out and enjoy it.....I'll tell you about my day when we talk again....Gotta go the day is calling !!! A piu' tardi dear world Arrivederci. I'm learning some Italian a little bit anyway what do you think ? I don't think I would be able to know enough to make it to Italy though it would be nice to go to Italy. I have always wanted to go to Italy I heard its beautiful there. Once again Arrivederci !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have had a really nice day today. You have me beat on that Italian. I can't speak any other language but English. Helen

Anonymous said...

Cannot speak Italian so I cannot say how you are doing.  Glad it is a nice day and hope you are able to make the most of it.

Anonymous said...

Doin Great!!!
V